Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Winter/Spring 2009

Here are some random photos from January - April 2009. Lane was growing and moving so fast that I didn't take many pictures! Every time I get the camera out, he moves towards it so it's hard to get good shots!


Lane was just starting to pull himself up in this picture...he was always so proud of himself!







Crazy daddy loved to tie burb cloths around Lane's head! And Lane found it hilarious to be carried around on daddy's shoulders.


In February, we re-painted Lane's room. It was wallpapered in hearts and flowers, and we decided that just wasn't cool enough for a little boy. It took Lane a little while to get used to the new look, but now he loves it when I point out the letters to his name.

I found this activity table for Lane at an after-Christmas sale for only $10! It was to be a birthday present, but we gave it to him a month early since he loved standing and playing. He loved it! It was the most-played-with toy for the months of March and April. It was so fun to watch him discover himself in the mirror and play with the toy phone.








Lane found his very first Easter basket! I filled a truck basket with soft balls and a stuffed chicken. What a blast!



I just love this picture of Lane. He was bouncing off the walls that night, laughing and playing. I think this picture shows just how happy he was!



Waiting for daddy! Lane loves to stand at the window and watch for Curtis to get home from work. As soon as he sees the pickup drive up, Lane goes as fast as he can to the back door to greet him. So cute!


This is a good example of how much kids like to make people laugh...one day, Lane put something in his mouth and started making a sound kinda like snorting or hissing. My mom laughed and asked him if he was being a puppy. For months now, he'll stick something in his mouth and "be a puppy". It is pretty funny!


Bath time is so much fun! Lane loves splashing around and making a huge mess. I struggle with keeping him from standing up!



I could go on and on with photos, but I think I'll spare you! On to the next stage of life....

No comments:

Post a Comment