Monday, June 1, 2009

It starts....

Life on the farm...kinda generic, huh? I'm not very creative, but since I love reading blogs and think that it is a great way to keep a "diary" of everyday life, I'm going to try it out! I'll even try to figure out how to post pictures even though I'm fairly computer illiterate!


Here's little background on our family...Curtis works on the family farm while I stay at home to take care of our little guy, Lane. We've been married for almost 5 years which seems like an awfully long time, although it has gone really fast. Lane is 13 months old and getting faster by the second!


The first few posts I make will probably be sort of "catch-up" entries on important things that have happened over the past year or so. Hope it's not too boring for all of you :) Wish me luck as I start the blogging journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment