Lane Ryan Farrall entered the world on April 29, 2008 at 2:57 p.m.! He weighed 8 lbs, 12 oz and was 21 inches long. I must say, everyone was shocked at how big he was. And I was surprised at how cute he was! I guess I never really thought that newborns were all that cute, but when it's your own, somehow it's just the cutest thing ever. Here are a few photos from the day that he was born...



Honestly, we really didn't know what we were getting in to! We took the baby care classes at the hospital, but that really doesn't prepare you for actually taking care of one! We had to get a nurse to help us change a diaper for the first time and also help us strap Lane into his carseat before we left. We learned pretty quickly though :)
On to the next adventure....

No comments:
Post a Comment