Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer 2008

The next few months were kind of a blur. I had read somewhere that babies start to sleep through the night around 3 months. I think they were lying. Lane woke up 4+ times during the night until he was 11 months old. Every once in awhile he'd have a couple nights where he would sleep sooo good and I would think, finally, he's going to sleep through the night! Then, nope, didn't happen. So I was pretty sleep deprived and Lane tended to cry alot in the evenings. Crazy times, but we made it! Lane and I went for lots of walks and spent alot of time playing in the "puppy gym" and the bouncer. Here are some pictures from last summer.







In the picture above, we were at the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha. Casey and Blake came to visit for the weekend, and Casey really wanted to see the butterfly exhibit at the zoo. Lane did pretty good - he actually slept most of the time! Not sure why our only family photo had to be with a goat...

No comments:

Post a Comment