Monday, June 15, 2009

Almost like Christmas

For those of you that don't know, I like scrapbooking. Ok, I'm addicted to scrapbooking. I haven't been able to do it much lately (tiny pieces of paper or metal and an active toddler don't mix!) and I'm feeling the itch to get started again! I think what is holding me back right now is the fact that my scrapbooking area is a disaster and I don't have the motivation to clean it.

My mom is a Close to My Heart consultant, so of course she got me hooked on all the fun paper/stamps/embellishments that the company offers. I like it because it all matches so I don't have to spend hours in the aisle of Hobby Lobby trying to figure out what I want. I don't like it because it's all so cute that I want it all now!

Today the UPS man came - and it was almost like Christmas! During the month of June, CTMH is doing a "deal a day" (if you want to check it out, go to my mom's upline's website) and of course I had to buy a goodie box! It was a box that was half off the retail price and contained an assortment of stuff. It was so fun opening it and seeing all the neat stuff! Here's what I got:

Life Delights Memory Showcase album kit
Abundance paper pack and stickease
Because of You stamp set
Heartfelt Collection ribbon rounds
Tiny flower stamps and acrylic block
Dimensional Elements numbers
Precious and Thank You clear inspirations tags
Neutral brad assortment

Now I'm a little more motivated to clean up my table...and with Curtis working late cultivating the fields, I just might have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment