Monday, June 8, 2009
my little helper
This was so cute, I just have to share it. The other day I was folding laundry and Lane was hanging around getting into all the folded clothes. I wanted to distract him, so I handed him a burp cloth and told him to go put it in his room. He took off as fast as he could go towards his room. I figured he wouldn't make it there without seeing something else fun, but at least I could fold laundry in peace! I heard some banging around and suddenly he was back. I handed him one of his shirts and told him to put it away. He took off again. I followed him with the rest of his clothes and saw that he HAD put stuff away! He opened his drawer and put both the burp cloth and the shirt in it! He's going to be neater than his mommy pretty soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment