Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well, that's done!

Whew...that took alot of thinking to go over the past year or so...well, mostly it was just trying to remember where I stored all of the pictures on my computer. It didn't help that I switched computers about 6 months ago so I had to get all the older ones off our old computer. Hope you all had fun "remembering" with me!

I'm going to try to post at least once a week so that I can keep up! I'll try to do some entries that aren't about Lane every once in awhile so that you can see what Curtis and I are up to too.

If any of you reading this have blogs of your own, feel free to link me to yours! I'll link you to mine as soon as I figure out how. Like I said, I'm not all that great at computer stuff, so if you notice things look a little funny, you're probably right, they do look a little funny. We'll just have to live with it until I get it all figured out!

2 comments:

  1. What a great memory album Cody. You have done a great job. Hope you are able to keep it going each week.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Mom Farrall

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT blog!! And you thought you couldn't do it! I think it looks GREAT and I love your background! So cute! I loved seeing all the pics. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete