As I was lying in bed last night, I thought to myself, "I kinda miss our old house." Then I caught myself and thought "Why in the world did I just think that?!?!"
Then I realized that while I DO NOT miss that house, I do miss some of the memories and stuff we would do while there!
I miss:
Lane sleeping in his closet.
An oven high enough off the ground that little hands can't reach.
A closet right by the back door for all of Curtis' junk.
A finished basement (by the way, Curtis is working on ours now and his completion goal is Labor Day!).
Lane running down the driveway and Whisky going on "high alert" when he went past a certain point.
Living on a farm - always farm equipment and construction equipment going by!
No neighbors.
Lane being able to watch for Daddy and see him coming a mile away.
I don't miss:
Small rooms.
The garbage situation.
No backyard.
Everything breaking.
Katy's room being right next to ours.
Sharing a bathroom with the kids.
Not having a house of our own :)
I think I'll get over "missing" our old house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment