Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Target deals!

While we were Kansas, I wanted to go to Target to take advantage of some good sales/coupon matchups! Target always has alot of good deals where you can get items pretty cheaply. Wish we lived closer to one! I got the above items for only $4.97 - saving a total of $28.28!

Here's what I bought:

3 Glade Scented Oil Candle tins (I already gave one to my grandma)
3 Glade Scented Oil Candle refills (gave one to Grandma)
1 Glade Fragrence Collection 2 oz. candle
2 Dove deodorants
1 Bounce dryer bar
1 package of storage containers

Wondering how I did it?

Candle tins were on sale 3 for $5. Inside each tin was a coupon for $1.50 off a tin - $0.16 for each tin!
The refills were free with purchase of a tin - coupon is here
The 2 oz candle was free with a $3 off coupon (no longer available)
The deodorants were free with this coupon and this $1 off Target coupon
The Bounce dryer bar was close to free with a $2.50 off coupon from Vocalpoint and a $1.50 off Target coupon.

I actually think that the cashier overcharged me. I tried to explain what she was doing wrong but either she didn't understand or just didn't care. Still, I thought I got some great deals since each deodorant alone cost $3! It was pretty fun getting the stuff for so cheap and I'm sure Curtis got tired of hearing about it :)

1 comment: