One of the hardest things for me to do is figure out what to make for supper. I like things to be quick and easy! Since I also like to read, one of my favorite things to do is look at cooking magazines - specifically Taste of Home, Simple and Delicious, and Cooking for 2. I subscribe to Simple and Delicious and I got lucky because Mom got Taste of Home so I always "borrowed" them from her (actually I don't think I've given any back!). I was really sad when she stopped getting them!
Well, I just saw today on another blog, The Good Deal Gal, that right now, you can get one year of Taste of Home for only $2.88! The cheapest I've ever seen it was like $14, and I didn't think it was worth it for that. But, I just got a 4 year subscription for only $11.52! Pretty cool!
Go to her post here to read the details and get your own subscription! I just had to share this with you guys :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment