So, back to my busy weeks - it started off with Husker Harvest Days. Even with a long wait to actually park, we were all ready to go once we got there! I think that Lane was just in awe of everything - so many big machines, people, signs, and more! There was even an airplane flying overhead! We walked around a bit and then my parents called to see if we wanted to meet them for lunch. On our walk over there, Lane fell asleep. He ended up sleeping for almost an hour - right through lunch! I was very glad that he slept though, it made the rest of the day much more pleasant.
Once Lane did wake up, he didn't feel like eating much, so about all he ate was a raisin schnetya my mom had brought along for him. Yum!
Once we were walking around again, Lane really enjoyed everything. I was on a mission to get as many of those reusable shopping bags as I could find. Unfortunately, I only found two. And one of those Mom picked up for me. But we did find some cool Pioneer Seed cups, a couple of foam footballs, and a few pine trees. Oh and of course pens and keychains. What more could you need??

Curtis enjoyed seeing all of the equipment and pointing things out to Lane. He even ran into one of his classmates from SECC who is working for John Deere.
Curtis enjoyed seeing all of the equipment and pointing things out to Lane. He even ran into one of his classmates from SECC who is working for John Deere.
Lane was so excited he didn't even fall asleep on the way home. Made for one tired little boy that evening!! I think he just really enjoyed spending the whole day with Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment