So I know that it's been a loooong time since I have updated! It just kinda seemed like we've just been doing the normal stuff, and nothing too exciting! I like having pictures to go with my posts, and since I haven't been taking any pictures - no posts. So, just until I find the time to put up a few pictures, here are a few cute things Lane has been doing lately:
Lane seems to be very aware of the fact that Whiskey needs to eat too! This morning, he brought her dish to me to make sure I knew that it was empty. I filled it up and he brought it back to her. The other night, I was trying to get Lane to drink his milk before bed. For some reason, he didn't want it, so I tried a different tactic. I said, "Lane, Whiskey really likes to drink milk. It's yummy!" He promptly turned around and offered his sippy cup to her! Then, last night, Lane wasn't falling asleep at bedtime, so I went in to see why he was upset. When I looked in on him, I noticed he was sitting up with his sippy cup and his stuffed kitty. Well, he was trying to get kitty to drink some water. I told him, "Good job, Lane, kitty had a good drink. Thanks." Then he laid down and went right to sleep!
Just tonight, Lane learned how to turn in circles! He stomps his feet on the ground while turning. It's so cute! He laughs and laughs.
Another thing Lane laughs at is cows! Whenever we are driving down the road and we point out a pasture full of cows, Lane laughs. I guess cows are pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment