Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Barn

Last Friday, Mom, Lane and I went over to The Barn in Hastings. They are only open two weekends out of the year, so I was excited that we had time to go! It's a bunch of buildings filled with "crafty" items and home decor. I told myself before we went that I wasn't going to buy alot, but of course there were too many cute things! One of my favorite purchases is a wooden chair for Lane. He wouldn't leave them alone while we were there and he was so excited to see that we brought one home!

One of the main reasons I wanted to go was to get a couple more candles. They have such yummy scents! My favorite one from last year, Chai Latte, is almost gone so I wanted a similar one. I picked out Creme Brulee (or something like that), but then set it down while we were doing this:

Lane had so much fun smelling the candles! He looks goofy in this picture, but he was so cute. After all that cuteness, I completely forgot to pick up my candle and ended up leaving without one. Oh well, I think I got enough stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment