On Thursday, a friend and I went to a consignment sale in Omaha. I first went to this sale when I was 8 months pregnant with Lane and got all of his 0-3 month clothes. I fell in love with the sale - it's so organized and well-run and there are always tons of cute stuff. It's fun to check out all the cute clothes and see what type of toys they have! The last time I went I mostly got clothes and since Lane is still wearing that same size, I went mostly for toys! I needed to find some things that will keep him occupied this winter. I got quite a bit of stuff, including a John Deere riding toy, a rocking horse, several trucks, and a few more toys. I also found a cute snowsuit and super cute winter boots. I hope he'll still be able to fit in the stuff once it snows!
I put all the toys away until later except for the JD riding toy and the rocking horse. As you can see in the picture, he loves the rocking horse! For only $10, he's definitly going to get lots of use out of it.
I'm planning to set up a play room for Lane in "Whiskey's Room" (the breezeway between the house and the garage) so that he has a place for all his bigger toys. I found a good toy organizer and a large play rug that he can drive cars on. Should be fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment