Last week, Lane and I were down in the basement. I was on the computer and Lane was just running around the room. After awhile, he came over to me and started tugging on me like he wanted to show me something. I followed him, and he ran over to his jumperoo. He hasn't been in that thing for probably 7 or 8 months! He got really frustrated with it about the time he learned to crawl, so we just put it in the basement. Now, though, he wanted in it!
So, I put him in it and let him play. Surprisingly, I didn't even have to adjust the bars clear to the top - there's still one more setting. I guess that he could've used it longer than I thought! He played for a good 10 minutes just jumping around and spinning everything. Of course he posed for the camera and even played "peek-a-boo".
Every time we go to basement now, we have to stop and play with the jumperoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment