Now on to the pictures....while I was deciding what to take (yeah, I ended up taking all of it!), Lane was "helping" me look through everything. Suddenly, he grabbed the adhesive and the paper trimmer and headed for the stairs! I got him to turn around for some pictures, but I could tell that he was thinking that he should go too! How did he know I can't do anything without those 2 tools?? At least he didn't hide them like he did one of my stamping blocks :) Maybe I'll turn him into a scrapbooker someday, much to Curtis' chagrin ;)
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Can I go too, Mom?
Last Saturday my mom hosted a scrapbooking day at the church. Curtis promised to watch Lane so that I could have 12 uninterrupted hours of scrapbooking! Yay! I did get alot done (but not quite as much as I had hoped - there were a few distractions in the form of Kara and Stacey!) and it was fun getting to talk with friends without a little one around. I managed to do 5 layouts (3 on our trip to Des Moines and 2 from the York County Fair) and one card. And of course the Christmas card workshop that we did there. It feels a little silly that one of my "big" events from the summer was the county fair, but Lane was so cute! It was so fun to scrapbook all day! I am anxiously awaiting the next one!
Now on to the pictures....while I was deciding what to take (yeah, I ended up taking all of it!), Lane was "helping" me look through everything. Suddenly, he grabbed the adhesive and the paper trimmer and headed for the stairs! I got him to turn around for some pictures, but I could tell that he was thinking that he should go too! How did he know I can't do anything without those 2 tools?? At least he didn't hide them like he did one of my stamping blocks :) Maybe I'll turn him into a scrapbooker someday, much to Curtis' chagrin ;)

Now on to the pictures....while I was deciding what to take (yeah, I ended up taking all of it!), Lane was "helping" me look through everything. Suddenly, he grabbed the adhesive and the paper trimmer and headed for the stairs! I got him to turn around for some pictures, but I could tell that he was thinking that he should go too! How did he know I can't do anything without those 2 tools?? At least he didn't hide them like he did one of my stamping blocks :) Maybe I'll turn him into a scrapbooker someday, much to Curtis' chagrin ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment