Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What Lane's been up to

Or maybe this post should be titled "a few of my favorite things". Lane loves wearing socks on his hands, his kitty, and reading books. Here he's doing all 3! When he starts running around holding his hands out, I know he's looking for socks to put on his hands. At least I should have no problem getting him to wear mittens this winter.


A new favorite thing is pushing things around on his gator. He tries to pile it as high as it will go so he can push it around. I had to help him figure out how to get his stuffed animals on right. By the way, he's in his "naptime" clothes, I don't normally dress him this way!!





He also loads up his Tonka truck and pushes it around. Here he's got a load of pumpkins and gourds! So cute!


Lane has started saying "yes" more. He will say "mama", sign "please" and then point. It takes a lot of trial and error to figure out what he wants, but once I do, he says "yes" and nods. Lately there's been a lot more "no" and shaking of the head, but he is definitly learning how to communicate! He makes me laugh so much with all of his antics! Crazy little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment