For those of you who checked my blog lately - I'm sorry! These past few weeks have just been LONG! First of all, we were sick for about a week. And lately, I've just been busy! Or is it just being lazy? I don't know! But my house is a wreck and I just can't seem to get anything done, including blogging.
Lane has decided to give me a glimpse into the "terrible twos". He has been pretty fussy and whiny for the past week and a half. It's mainly because he's tired, but how do you get an 18-month-old to sleep more? He missed out on alot of sleep when he was sick, but it's just taking forever for him to get caught up! Luckily, he's been taking good naps, but the latest he's slept in the morning has been 6:30. Normally, he goes to bed about 7:30 and sleeps until about 7:15. I LOVE that schedule - gives me time in the evening to do a whole lot of nothing (yes, I should be cleaning during that time!) and also I get to sleep until 7:00. Lately, I'm lucky if he falls asleep by 8:00 and then he's up by 6:30. That's almost an hour and half of sleep that he's missing out on! No wonder he's crabby! I just hope that something changes in the next few weeks otherwise we'll both continue to be crabby!
And I don't know if we're just crazy or looking for punishment, or what, but we decided to paint our family room and kitchen! So we spent several days stripping wallpaper. Now it just feels like we live in a construction zone. It will look awesome when it's finished though! I did take some "before" photos, so I'll make sure to post them when we get it all finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment