Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crafty stuff

Yep, I have been keeping up with my plan to actually do things that I pin on Pinterest (vs. just wasting time pinning more stuff).

I made a fall wreath for our front door:


Which will look a lot better (the door that is) once I paint it.  I'm just waiting for harvest to be done so Curtis can saw off all those little knobby things.

And I made these goldfish crackers:


I've also tried a few other recipes - a pumpkin cream bread and apple butter.  The apple butter is yummy...the bread...not so much.  I was planning to take it to bible study tomorrow, but I think I'll make a loaf of something else instead! I also put up a few fall decorations (mostly rearranging what I already had to make it look "new") but the M&M one had to be put away.  A certain little girl likes them too much :)

And of course, Pinterest is down right now so I can't even post pics or links to the recipes and decor ideas.  Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment