Since Lane LOVES cats and especially kittens, I decided we needed more! I'm tired of calling Whisky every time we go outside (it always ends up with me and Lane out by the bins!), so I decided to get some cats from my parents! I don't think Curtis is real thrilled with the idea of two more cats, but, he'll learn to like them. These two are siblings of Yukon and Cornelius and are about 12 weeks old.
We just got them this afternoon and Lane is already so excited about them! He actually looked in the carrier to see if there were more than two. The striped one is named Tigger, and I haven't thought of a name for the white one yet. Maybe Snowball? I need something that is easy for a toddler to say. I'll let you know when we figure it out!
Whisky doesn't like them at all! She has been hissing and swatting at them. I hope that she eventually decides they're not worth her trouble and just ignores them. Right now, she's sleeping on our bed....
Aren't they cute?!?!


Cute, but not as cute as ours :)
ReplyDelete