Even though I'm right in the middle of talking about our vacation, I have to write down some of the cute things Lane has done recently! I'm worried I'll forget about them if I put it off too much longer!
Lane loves to give kisses. He'll give me a kiss whenever I ask for one and he loves to give his stuffed kitty a kiss before every nap and bedtime. He puts kitty's whole nose in his mouth, it's so cute! The other day, I asked Lane if he would give Daddy a kiss. Lane leaned in all nice towards Curtis. At the last second, he reached up and grabbed Curtis' nose. (He's very into the "got your nose game!) Lane laughed and laughed like it was the funniest thing he's ever seen.
Lane recently discovered that he can run in place. He thinks it's hilarious to stand in one place and act like he's running. So cute!
Screaming is not very cute, but Lane has started doing "happy" screams. He'll turn on his ball popper and scream and scream. It is actually funny, but I hope that he doesn't do it too often!
We were driving to church last Sunday...south of our house the road crosses the river and it's pretty curvy with lots of trees. As we drove through the curves, Lane says, "Wheeee! Wheeee!" Maybe Daddy is driving too fast???
At the baseball game Friday night, my mom gave Lane some yogurt covered raisins. Lane didn't know what they were (and was probably full from the pizza) so he just held them. My dad wanted to show him that they were food so he ate one. Lane promptly turned around in his seat and fed two of them to dad. At least he shares!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment