Thursday, July 9, 2009

Free Starbucks Ice Cream!

Nothing is better than getting something for free. Not much is better than ice cream. Getting free Starbucks ice cream is great! I've been trying for a few days now to get a coupon and finally succeeded. If you have a facebook account, go here to add Starbucks as an app on your account. There will be something like "share this with a friend". Try to click on it as close to the top of the hour as you can - they only give out 800 coupons each hour. I've tried at 15 minutes past the hour and didn't get one. It'll say to enter your friends name and address, but yes, I'm greedy about ice cream so I sent it to myself :)

Now...just have to wait for my coupon and then try to find it in a store. I'm definitely going to get the Mocha Frappucino flavor...sooooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment