Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Katy = Tomboy

I think Katy needs a big sister. She needs someone to show her how to play with all her girl toys, because she doesn't listen to mommy very well.

We try to have tea parties and cook in her kitchen and rock her babies.  But somehow - we always go back to something like this:


The girl loves tools, tractors, excavators, dinosaurs and trains.  She even points out construction equipment as we're driving down the road.  And she's getting pretty good at tractor noises!  One of her favorite books is Construction Site (the other two are Big Animal Book and Pajama Time).


Katy can't always figure everything out, but she tries her hardest to keep up with Lane in everything he does!  I think she wants all girl toys for Christmas :)

And a picture of Lane on a typical day:


I think he's trying to tell me that I keep the house too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment