Thursday, November 17, 2011
Christmas wish lists
It's getting so close to the Christmas season! My plans are to watch the Curious George Marathon on PBS next Wednesday morning while decorating the house. I can't wait!
It's also the time of year when I start getting asked for present ideas for my kids (and myself). Instead of scrambling for ideas at the last minute, this year I actually started our lists way back in September. Lane's list gets longer by the day (I no longer put everything he "wants" on there, just the things he talks about at least 3 times!).
Katy's list is a little harder - most of the girl toys I see seem to be for ages 3+! And most of the things that I know I want to get for her someday are too "old" right now.
Since I've been keeping track for a few months, I finally have some things on my Christmas list! In the past, there's usually been just one big thing that I want, but this year it's just a bunch of little(r) things. Curtis is horrible about coming up with ideas. That's why I'm not getting him a present this year - he can go pick out his own!
Lane
-payloader or tractor with forks (probably a tractor with forks to pick up bales)
-log payloader
-log trailer
-crane
-panda pillow pet
-The Story for Little Ones by Max Lucado
-Duplos
-disk for big tractors
-Skid steer
-building toys?
Katy
-felt food sandwich set
-play food
-Feeding set for Stella doll
-Bath set for Stella doll
-books
-socks
-My Little Ponies
-Little People zoo
Cody
-electric hand mixer
-potato masher
-magazine subscriptions to: This Old House, HGTV Magazine or Do It Yourself
-throw blanket for family room couch (I originally wanted this one, but after seeing how expensive it is, probably not!)
-Our Best Bites cookbook
-large clock for family room similar to this
-5'x7' white shaggy rug (or two/three smaller ones to sew together!)
-Silhouette rhinestone starter kit and download cards
-Hobby Lobby gift card
-Thirty One Retro Metro bag
-Cricut Cake machine
Curtis
-quiver for bow that clips onto belt (he thinks)
-hot chocolate maker
-gun cleaning station or this one
-vest
-50 ft. air hose - Goodyear
-Dewalt jigsaw (at Ace Hardware)
-church/dress clothes
-gun sling for .22
-money clip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment