Monday, November 14, 2011

Holiday shopping online? Sign up for Ebates first!

This year, I'm planning to a lot of my Christmas shopping online.  Much easier than hauling two kids and a crabby husband around to multiple stores!  Of course, I will probably convince Curtis to go shopping at least once before Christmas - I love the "festiveness", the lights, the crowds, and getting to spend quality time with Curtis!

Before you do any shopping online, though, sign up for Ebates!  Ebates is a website that gives you cash back on all your online purchases.  Simply sign up, log in, and then search for the store you want to shop at.  Click on the store, and then Ebates takes you directly to their website.  By going through Ebates, you will earn cash back (it varies by store, but typically 1% - 6%).  And it really works!  So far I've earned about $125 in the two years I've been using Ebates.  Yeah, I'm not going to get rich off it, but I'll take $125 in free money!  I just got a check in the mail today for $24.97...when I got it, I realized that not everyone knows about Ebates and thought I'd help you out.

If you want to start using Ebates, go here and sign up.  Looks like you will get $5 for making your first purchase through Ebates.  And yes, that is my referral link, so I will get $5 for every one of you who sign up and make a purchase through Ebates.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment