We celebrated Christmas with the Farrall family on Sunday so that everyone could be there. Yay for Christmas! There was way too much food and I was actually able to eat most of it so I was pretty happy. Of course I forgot to take a picture of the table ;) Oh well...I should've just taken a picture of my clean house!! :)
Lane had so much fun playing with his cousins. He loves showing off all of his toys, the playroom, his room, and our newly painted walls. Such fun to have people visit!

Lane got all tractor-themed presents...a Monster Treads JD tractor, a JD plate/cup/bowl, and a Case IH tractor. He loves them and has been playing with them ever since.


He also seemed to want everyone else's gifts, especially Branden's deer hunting set and a truck.


Rachelle had to show off the bag that I made her.....

Rachelle wanted to have everyone take family pictures since it had been years since it's been done. Here are several attempts to get a good looking one :)



Thanks for a fun Christmas everyone! And for bringing all the food :)
No comments:
Post a Comment