Back in September, I found a clearance sale on Thomas the Tank Engine stuff. Lane was just starting to get into Thomas so I figured it might make a good present! I ended up getting $80 worth of stuff for around $28 - and it was a hit!
His trains are the first thing he goes to in the morning and the last thing he plays with at night. He even lays them all on their sides so that they can "go night night".
I kinda dropped the ball on Curtis' gifts this year - one I couldn't find in the stores anymore and another one was backordered and won't be here until January. So the poor guy only got to open a shirt! He did do well on my gifts and I got a new crockpot! Yay! Also a little decor for the house that hopefully I'll remember to take a picture of sometime!

No comments:
Post a Comment