Monday, December 21, 2009

A new kitchen!

For Lane, that is, not for me :( But Lane's is still pretty cool! Since Lane loves to stir things in pots, shake "salt" on stuff, and generally copy anything I do in the kitchen, we decided to get him a play kitchen for Christmas (with a little help from his great-grandparents!). I read lots of reviews on Amazon before picking this one out...it ended up being "girlier" than I thought it would, but a little green paint fixed most of it. The hearts, well, at least he's still too young to realize they are heats! I got it for half price during the Cyber Monday sales. Can't beat that!





He had so much fun checking everything out, turning knobs and opening doors. He played with it for a good 45 minutes after he got it and then again while I was making supper! We also got a wooden cookie set that he has lots of fun with. The sheet was too large to fit in the oven, so Curtis cut it in half. Very manageable for little hands!


Lane loves to shake "salt" onto food and into pots.





Think his cookies will turn out better than mine usually do??


No comments:

Post a Comment