Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas!

I am so excited - I put up my Christmas decorations this morning! It was so fun, especially with Lane helping. He got so into everything...as soon as I opened the box with our Christmas tree in it, he was excited. The lights fascinate him. Decorating the tree went like this: I'd open the ornament box, hand the ornament to Lane, he'd look at it and go "awwww" and then show me where to put it on the tree. So most of our ornaments are close to the bottom, but that's ok. He loves the fact that there are so many kitties on our tree!

I also put up another little tree with just red ornaments on it. Lane likes that one since it's just his height!

Add to that all the snowmen and reindeer and glittery things and we were surrounded by Christmas this morning! I can't wait to show him how the room looks tonight when it's dark out.

I did get a few pictures of Lane this morning, sorry for the blurryness or weird lighting! I was trying to capture his excitement but it was kinda hard!
Lane has been pulling up a chair to both of the trees and just sits there looking at it. Very cute!


Soon I'll take some more photos of the decorations...maybe after I clean a little bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment