Thursday, May 3, 2012
Lane's new hobby
I think that Lane is a budding photographer - he just loves taking pictures! He will often ask me for the iPod so that he can take pictures of random things. I LOVE seeing what he takes pictures of - it is so fun to see his perspective on things. He has taken over 400 pictures using the iPod, mostly of his toys, feet, and Katy.
The other day when it was so nice outside I was trying to get him to go outside during Katy's nap. He just wanted to play inside until I told him I'd let him use my old camera to take pictures. He had a blast!
Unfortunately, something is messed up with the camera and all the pictures were coming out blurry. Luckily, he didn't seem to notice too much, he was just obsessed with getting the right shot!
I walked along with him and took some of the same pictures he did. Lane didn't take these, but he was right beside me as we took these.
This is one "hobby" I wouldn't mind him doing more of! It will be fun to see how long he is interested in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment