Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Silhouette projects

Since I got my Silhouette Cameo in the mail, I've had lots of fun playing with it.  Curtis doesn't like it when I use it when he's trying to watch TV - it's pretty loud!  I got the vinyl starter kit with it - once I made a few things - I ordered a lot more vinyl.  I also am waiting on my order of heat transfer material to arrive so I can make Lane and Katy a few t-shirts.  So much fun!

Here are a few of the projects I've done - most are Christmas related!


I cut out lots of snowflakes, adhered them to a canvas, and then
spray painted the whole thing glittery.  Then I peeled off the snowflakes.
The lights behind the canvas are supposed to shine through just the snowflakes.
I guess my spray paint was a little see-through though - it doesn't quite look
how I intended!



This is about 4 feet long and on our dining room wall.

The treat boxes I made for the Farrall Christmas.

My front door.
I also finally was able to complete a project I've had in mind for a few months.  I tried using my mom's Cricut, but just couldn't get it to look exactly how I wanted.  I was so happy when I finally got it finished!


It's a series of wooden signs with the name of every town we've lived in and the year we moved there.  Curtis was skeptical, but admits that it turned out pretty cool!

I have a few more projects to do soon, but those are going to be Christmas presents, so I probably won't share them on here!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm hiring you to help make my house "cuter!" Especially the living room. :)

    ReplyDelete