What a beautiful day outside! It's been snowing since about 7:00 this morning - just a light gently falling snow. And - no wind! I love the view from our back windows - the trees and the lake are so pretty!
Lane and Katy couldn't wait to get out in the snow. So, right after breakfast we bundled up and went out. Katy was a good sport, but I don't think she really liked it!
Her snow pants actually fit, but the boots are a size too big and she had a really hard time walking in them. She mostly wanted me to carry her.
Lane had a blast.
He immediately headed for his sandbox and dug holes, then spent some time throwing snow in the air. Katy wanted to go back inside after about 5 minutes, but Lane stayed out a while longer. He didn't come in until he got snow between his mitten and his coat - then it got a little cold!
I think I'm going to need to set up a big waterproof tarp by our back door to trap all the snow/melting snow when they come in! It's pretty messy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment