I feel bad that I'm just now getting around to documenting Katy at 14 months! Between my computer being down for a few days and lots of family activities, I just haven't had time. Here she is....
At 14 months, Katy:
-really likes animals. She loved the petting zoos at the county fair and the state fair!
-loves to give hugs and kisses.
-is starting to figure out how to get what she wants.
-likes to "cook" when I'm in the kitchen.
-loves having me all to herself while Lane is at preschool :)
-is pretty good at scribbling! I like it when she colors on paper...but she likes to color on newly-laid laminate flooring the best.
-still uses a pacifier - I've been successful at taking it away in small doses, so hopefully I can keep that up.
-hates being left in the church nursery or at Bible study. Hopefully this passes soon!
-really enjoyed her first taste of sweet corn.
-spends so much time out in the garden picking tomatoes. And eating the green ones (she won't touch the ripe ones!).
-is getting ALOT of teeth right now.
-loves to be read to. Her favorite book is Moo Baa La La La.
-has such cute curls!
-consistently takes a 3 hour nap in the afternoon.
-is pretty strong! I have also found that out when she's throwing tantrums :)
-is starting to "talk." She can't quite get the words out, but she says "thank you", "kitty", "yes", and "no".
LOVE this age - she is learning constantly and always discovering new things. She is so good about playing on her own when Lane's not around. But when he is...it's just fight, fight, fight. Guess that's what I have to look forward to for years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment