Well, so far it's just taking over my brain. But only one more week until we close on the house...and then it will take over my life! At least by having an almost-two-month closing period, we have been able to figure out exactly what we want to do. About all I can think about is how to decorate and paint colors and all that fun stuff. I'm pretty sure I've figured out all the colors in just about every room...there will be at least 14 different colors throughout the house. Is that too much? I don't know...but luckily paint is a fairly simple fix if we end up hating it :)
I can't wait to start on the kitchen! If it turns out how I'm picturing it...it's going to be my favorite room in the house...or maybe my favorite room will be the master bathroom...I just can't wait for that!
Here's a few of the decorating blogs/websites that I have been
slightly very addicted to in the past couple months...
Thrifty Decor Chick
320*Sycamore
UCreate
This Old House
Houzz
Decorating/Renovating board on thenest.com
At Home Alterations
And now I'm sucked in to all of these...probably for the entire naptime...AGAIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment