Thursday, November 29, 2012
Today
Today...Scarlett is 6 weeks old. She eats every 2-3 hours, naps for 10-30 minutes at a time during the day, and sleeps 4-5 hour stretches at night. She started smiling a couple of days ago and loves to study everything around her!
Today...I am thankful that, even though she has reflux and doesn't nap, Scarlett is my easiest baby.
Today...Katy started asking to watch Veggie Tales...only she calls it "Veggie Straws".
Today...my kitchen is a disaster, but the Pumpkin Raisin cookies we made are delicious!
Today...I wished that, for just a moment, I could be a little kid again. Christmas has always been my favorite time of year, and I suddenly realized that I am in charge of creating that magic for my kids. Right now that sounds like a lot of work ;)
Today...I am really glad that at least something will keep my kids entertained for any length of time: Legos and Duplos.
Today...Scarlett started her 6-week growth spurt. Here we go again....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment