It's been awhile since I've done one of these for Scarlett!
At 7 months, Scarlett:
- sits up almost all the time (and pretty much forgot how to roll over - or maybe it's just a lot of weight to move??)
- probably weighs around 20 lbs (18 lbs, 3 oz at 6 months)
- is seriously happy almost all the time
- is wearing 12 month clothes
- does a combination of baby-led weaning and pureed food. She loves avocado, watermelon, little crunchies, and pears. When eating out of a pouch (love those things!) she will pretty much eat anything, but really likes green monster smoothies!
- is finally taking a bottle! I tried one night at Lane's t-ball game (after she had refused bottles for almost 4 months) and she drank it all like it was nothing special. I started weaning her the next day :)
- wakes up about twice a night still. If I feed her before I go to bed at 10, she'll sleep until 5:30, but doesn't always go back to sleep. If I let her wake up naturally, she typically wakes sometime before midnight and then again 4 hours later (and takes forever to go back to sleep), but then will sleep until 7:30. I can't decide which way gives me more sleep!
- really likes hair - whether it's Katy's, Lane's, or mine! I noticed that she was tugging on her own hair pretty hard while drinking a bottle the other day. Hope she outgrows that before her hair really grows!
- still doesn't like to be held by anyone but Mommy. She'll tolerate Curtis (and seems to like it sometimes!), but when it comes to anyone else, she always cries. I've tried the church nursery, and she's always crying so hard within 5 minutes that I just can't leave her there!
- is very content to just sit on the floor with a basket of toys
- had her first bath in the big tub the other day! She loves the water - really looking forward to some pool time this summer!
- has sooo many fat rolls - love it!
- she wouldn't settle down for a nap a few days ago, so I let her cry. She ended up falling asleep like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Adorable! Love that last picture!
ReplyDelete