Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Just a bunch of pictures

It seems that when I do Project Life for year (take a picture and journal about it every day for a year), I kind of neglect my blog :)  However, I know that Grandma Reimer is probably checking it faithfully and I feel bad that I haven't updated for two months!  So...a little glimpse of our life right now:



Lane turned 5!  He's pretty excited to be 5 and get to go to kindergarten next year.  He loves Legos, astronauts, and Wild Kratts.  He also really likes playing with friends - I have the feeling that this summer is going to get a little long for him!




Lane is also playing t-ball this year.  There are 4 teams of about 6-7 kids on each team and they will play 6 games (well, as long as it doesn't snow too much tonite so they can play tomorrow!).  We've been practicing on any nice day and Lane is doing well!  He had a great time at his first game and even got a couple of hits and fielded the ball a couple times.  Katy thinks it's pretty neat to hang out at the ball diamond (my kind of girl!).  And I was thankful for Laura to keep her occupied so I could take pictures of Lane and distract Scarlett!


Katy is two going on 13.  She has very definite ideas about what to wear and has even started rolling her eyes when she's not impressed.  She is becoming a good helper though - she likes to help with Scarlett and has started setting the table for me.  She loves Doritos, her stuffed animals, and her new head lamp.



Scarlett is quickly finding her own personality.  She is so much like Lane was when he was a baby - but she can be pretty dramatic at times too!  She has started eating some table food and some pureed food.  She's not quite sleeping through the night, but for the past week, she's slept an 8.5 hour stretch more often than not.  Scarlett loves watermelon, Mommy, and running water in the bathtub!

No comments:

Post a Comment