Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Triking and Biking

I am so excited for Lane - he figured out how to ride his bike!  He tried and tried last summer, but couldn't quite figure out how to pedal.  Now that he grew a couple of inches, he caught on quickly!


His favorite place to ride is the tennis court - lots of open space and he doesn't have to worry about running into anything!

I bought Lane a new helmet last week and gave Katy his old one.  They love the helmets and insist on wearing them at random times...including during a trip to Walmart.  We got a few strange looks, but at least Katy's head was protected when she ran into the cart :)


Lane said that when he turns 4, he's taking the training wheels off...I don't think we'll be ready for that, but maybe he'll be ready to ride alongside me and Curtis.  So much fun!


Katelyn loves riding her trike and she is so cute motoring around!  She loves that she can haul stuff in the back and her baby has gotten more than one ride lately.  On this day, she was more interested in her big pretzel than she was in her trike, but she managed to ride one-handed for awhile!


*If anyone is sad about picnik closing down - I did all these photo edits in picmonkey and it seems to have a lot of the same features as picnik.  Hopefully it stays free!

No comments:

Post a Comment