Tuesday, May 17, 2011
"God heard me!"
Lane has said a number of cute things lately...I haven't had much time to blog, but I wanted to remember his sayings!
Lane has started praying when I tuck him in at night. It's so cute! He whispers, so it's really hard to hear him. I've pieced a few phrases together, and I think his prayer usually goes like this - "thanks for good day...good day tomorrow...pray for new house...thanks for mommy, daddy, Lane and Katelyn." The other night he prayed 3 times for the new house - he must know it needs help! :) One night after praying, he looked at me and exclaimed, "God heard me!"
Lane, Katy and I were playing when I thought I smelled something stinky. I asked Katy, "Are you stinky?" and checked her diaper. Not her. I checked Lane's underwear. Not him either. Lane looked at me and said, "Must be you."
Lane: "Mommy, sick. Don't feel good."
Me: "What's wrong, honey?"
Lane: "My toes hurt."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment