This has been a crazy busy month. Even on the days that I "stay home", I seem to get nothing done. This is what a house looks like when you spend virtually no time doing "everyday" cleaning and instead are fixing up another house and packing your current house:
Our new house is coming along pretty good. We've had some issues with it that we're trying to fix (mostly from all the rain we've had lately) and of course everything seems to take longer than you expect.
Painting is done. We had alot of help!
I am doing good on the packing. This is the first time in several moves that we have had "advance" notice on moving so I am able to go through everything and really organize. When we moved from Louisville, we had about 2 weeks. From Tennessee to Omaha, we decided 2 days beforehand. We are still planning on moving "Tennesse style" which saves ALOT of packing/unpacking...basically we just use the 4Runner as one big box instead of packing individual boxes. Great idea for kitchens :)
And here's a shot of Katelyn since she is just so cute nowadays. Standing, trying to walk, imitating everything...but I'll post more about her at her 11 month update :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment