Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Laura and Bret say "I do"

 This past weekend was a big celebration - Laura and Bret got married!  Even though the couple didn't have much time to plan, the wedding and reception were beautiful.  Lane was asked to be the ring bearer.  He was actually pretty excited about it, mostly because we promised him cake.  I told him he had to do a good job and then he would get cake.  He said, "Two?"  I replied, "Yep, you can have two pieces."  "Hmmm..." he thought for a little bit.  Then held up 5 fingers.  Ok, buddy you can have 5 pieces. ;) Tatum Quiring was the flower girl, and they were so cute together.


I just adored Lane's outfit.  Can you believe my mom found it on sale for only $13??  He looked so grownup in it.  He didn't want to wear it, but again, the promise of cake did it :)



The wedding pictures were hilarious.  The group did really good until the two little ones had to pose.  Lane thinks that smiling is "opening your mouth really wide".  So whenever the photographer would say "Smile!" his mouth would pop open.



She finally started saying "cheese" and that worked pretty well.  She got lots of cute shots and of course I was trying my best to get good ones too!



Casey and I mainly hung out with the babies.  I was so glad that Brooks and Katy are the same age so I didn't have to sit in the nursery by myself!  However, Brooks isn't too fond of Katy.  She likes to touch - he doesn't. 



Laura looked stunning and Bret just looked like he was a little overwhelmed by the whole deal ;)  The reception was alot of fun with yummy food and lots of friends and family to visit with.  Bret and Laura are celebrating in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico this week.  Jealous!




Congratulations, Laura and Bret!

No comments:

Post a Comment