Thursday, May 6, 2010

Brooks Lambert Burgess

Yesterday I got to meet Brooks for the first time! Since Mom wanted to go help Casey and Blake for awhile, Dad took her out there yesterday. Since he was coming back yet that night, I decided to go along. I am so glad that I did!

Brooks is a cutie and everyone seemed to be getting along fine :) I am a little jealous that Casey got 6 hours of sleep in a row on Tuesday night (even I'm not getting that right now!) but I'm sure that she'll have her fair share of sleepness nights.

I forgot how little newborns are - they're so easy to hold! Lane has suddenly wanted to cuddle alot, and he doesn't fit on my lap near as well as he used to!

Seeing and holding Brooks just makes me that much more anxious for our baby girl to get here. Only 10 more weeks!

Congratulations, Casey and Blake!











No comments:

Post a Comment