Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Friends!

Today Kara, Stacey, and I got together at Stacey's house. Somehow the time always seems so short, especially when little kids need to get home for lunch and naps! Our kids were born within 3 months of each other, so it's really fun to watch them "play" together. They really don't play with each other, just kind of around each other!
Kaci recently moved into her "big girl" room, so they had fun playing in there. Braden and Kaci played on her bed for a long time with some food stuff, they were so cute! Of course, as soon as I got my camera out, they got all goofy and Lane had to join in. Actually, the picture of the 3 of them turned out pretty cute! I guess we'll have to save it for their graduation album someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment