Yay! My morning sickness is finally gone! It never really got too bad, just throwing up about 3-4 times a week and pretty yucky-feeling in the mornings. It never kept me from doing anything that I wanted to do, but it kept me from doing alot of things that I didn't want to do. Like cleaning. So now my house is a little cleaner and a little better organized! It's more organized thanks to the couple of blizzards that we had. Curtis gets bored if he has to sit around the house for too long and that's when he starts cleaning. (Yay for me!) He helped me organize the storage room, the office, Lane's room, and our bedroom.
Just to get you caught back up on our lives...here's a few pics from the last few weeks.
Ok, so my computer is being dumb and wouldn't let me post pics today!
I had some cute pics from when we went to visit my Grandma Reimer in KS...I'll just go ahead and post this and then come back to it later and it will hopefully work!!
Forts.
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment