Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February

I thought that I didn't take many pictures during February...it seems like we didn't do much...but I did get a bunch of "real life" Lane and Katy shots.  Here's what they do during any given day:

Katy's first time painting.  Yikes!

Both kids discovered a dry erase board and markers.
They've had lots of fun drawing and tracing everything.

Katy likes to push her dolly stroller around.  She keeps
her sippy cup and pacifiers in the bottom basket.

We went sledding down the interstate hill with Chad, Brittanie, Grace, and Kaylie.

I made playdough one day...surprisingly, it kept both kids quiet
and happy for 45 minutes!


They are all about dancing these days!  Katy is hilarious with all her "moves".

I made them both new shirts one day.  They loved them, but were
even more thrilled with the shorts.

Playing with flour is a messy but extremely fun way to pass the time!

Mixing everything up getting it "just right" for the bulldozers and diggers.

Great-Grandma and Grandpa brought back some beads from Mardi Gras.  Katy
loves them and usually has a strand or two around her neck.

I got Katy's trike out one nice day.  Once we brought it inside, she
learned to ride it in about 2 days.  She pedals forward, backward, and everywhere!

Lane is all about the duplos/mega blocks these days.  He's been waking up at 6 am
just so that he can go play with Duplos!
That was our February!  We have all been sick for about the past 6 weeks. I am so ready for spring and staying healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment